Monday, November 24, 2008

Peach Cheese jelly






My husband invited his aunty(she always help take care of my girls) for dinner at our home. Besides stew spare-ribs n stir fried mixed-vege,we brought curry fish head from Pujut 6's "Hao Wei". And of course i will prepare some sweet stuff for them so i made this dessert for tonight's dinner but I'm not too satisfied with the outlook of this dessert as after cutting the cake,the jelly seems not stick to the cheese layer. Maybe i should cut it into bigger portion the next time i make this dessert again.

6 comments:

Bake with Love said...

may i know what's the top part jelly made of? I did once but used instant jelly and it just x set. Thanks

dachele said...

hi Bake with love,
i used crystal jelly. probably ur ratio of instand jelly:water was not right.

Bake with Love said...

Thanks ... you mean those ready mixed crystal jelly in packet? I'm newbie to Blogging too, mind sharing with me how to type wording onto your photos like u did in your blog.

dachele said...

Bake with love,
yes. I'm new to blogging as well. i created this blog bout 3 months ago n only manage to hav time to upload all my photos 2 weeks ago. edit the photo(not in blogger) b4 u upload it.

Bake with Love said...

ya, i managed to do the edit. But the background in my text "box" is still white in colour. can't make it "clear" background like you did. ...

dachele said...

Bake with love,
i did my edit straight away using ACD.